Artists: Glenn Bloodworth and Claude Bélisle
- This is a limited edition of five, signed by both artists, and numbered. The artwork is a photographic print on archival paper using archival pigment ink.
- This diptych artwork (each 9.5″ X 9.5″) is a collaboration between Glenn Bloodworth, fine art photographer, and Claude Bélisle, coloured pencil artist.
- The “Sands of Man” is a fine art B&W by Glenn.
- The “Main de sable” is a photograph of Claude’s coloured pencil original artwork.
- The separate artworks are also available for sale from each artist.
©Glenn Bloodworth and Claude Bélisle, all rights reserved.
Contact the Artists for additional information at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Working in medium-format film and composite digital photography I’m inspired by Hiroshi Sugimoto’s sense of ‘time exposed’ and transience in life, Walker Evan’s narrative documentary optic, and the Düsseldorf Art School aesthetic of Thomas Struth and Candida Höfer. I have a passion for fine art photography and am attracted to the dynamic portrayed by black & white.
One of the founders of the visual art collective Studio Zone V and a member of the Foyer Gallery Artists Association since 2017 I have a broad exhibition history as a solo artist and in group shows spanning 2012 to the present. My works are held in public and private collections in Canada and abroad, including the City of Ottawa’s Fine Art Collection. In 2020 I was invested as a Fellow of the Canadian Association for Photographic Art (FCAPA). I will be an Artist in Residence at the Kingsbrae International Residency for the Arts in the summer 2021.