Foyer Gallery Membership Responsibilities and Benefits
Member artists at the Foyer gallery are carefully selected through a juried process aimed to ensure that the exhibited works would consistently be of high quality and adequately diverse in nature. Our membership is comprised of painters, sculptors, photographers, drawing and digital artists,working in a variety of media, from oil, watercolour, acrylic, charcoal, graphite, pastel, photography, fibre, and silk to sculptural works in wood, metal, clay, marble and glass.
As an artist run gallery, membership responsibilities include:
- a minimum 1 year commitment with annual dues of $100
- sitting for at least two 3 hour shifts at the gallery per month
- active participation on the Board and/or its committees
Benefits include the opportunity to exhibit your artwork annually in:
- 8 group shows (open to all artists)
- one focus show (only 3-4 artists)
After one year of membership, you may apply for a solo show.
How can you join us?
The Foyer Gallery Artists Association is currently accepting applications for gallery membership until March 15, 2019. To apply for membership, visit the Call for Artists page at the link below.