Foyer Gallery Membership Responsibilities and Benefits
Member artists at the Foyer Gallery are carefully selected through a juried process aimed to ensure that the exhibited works would consistently be of high quality and adequately diverse in nature. Our membership is comprised of painters, sculptors, photographers, drawing and digital artists working in a variety of media.
As an artist-run gallery, membership responsibilities include:
- a minimum 1-year commitment with annual dues of $100
- sitting for at least two 3 hour shifts at the gallery per month
- active participation on the Board and/or its committees
Benefits include the opportunity to exhibit and sell your artwork :
- in 8 group shows (open to all artists)
- in one focus show (only 3-5 artists)
- in 6 online exhibitions
- by contributing to the Foyer Gallery Online Shop
After one year of membership, artists in good standing may apply for a solo show.
Foyer Gallery issues Call for Artists when required to fill the membership. If interested sign-up for the Foyer Gallery Newsletter and follow us on social media.