Artists: Claude Bélisle and Glenn Bloodworth
- This is a limited edition of five, signed by both artists, and numbered. The artwork is a photographic print on archival paper using archival pigment ink.
- This diptych artwork (each 9.5″ X 9.5″) is a collaboration between Glenn Bloodworth, fine art photographer, and Claude Bélisle, coloured pencil artist.
- The “Sands of Man” is a fine art B&W by Glenn.
- The “Main de sable” is a photograph of Claude’s coloured pencil original artwork.
- The separate artworks are also available for sale from each artist.
© Claude Bélisle and Glenn Bloodworth, all rights reserved.
Born on a farm in Blezard Valley, which is now part of Greater Sudbury in northern Ontario, Canada.
Family moved to Ottawa in 1967, graduate of University of Ottawa with a B.Comm (Honours).
Has had successful careers in private enterprise and federal government (over 45 years) in accounting, auditing and procurement; retired May 2019.
Started drawing in 2013 and has developed a passion for coloured pencils with a truly unique style.
“The product of a reflection on the present moment and on the moment in the making is essential to each of my drawings. It is because my art will become my legacy, a redefinition of my wanderings, done not by a reproduction or imitation, but because within there is my being, my being there, that each one is painstaking. My take on each passing day is the beauty as it unveils itself to me, through sustained observation of the mundane (the essence within a work). Each observed object is hopefully redefined by a process of mimesis: a re-interpretation of reality to bring out beauty, sincerity and goodness!“